Summer is by most accounts officially dead. Let's mourn with links!
- Gina Begin wrote a book. If you only check out one link, make this it!
- Runblogger wrote a very nice piece about stress, anxiety, and running
- Gumption Gear reviewed the Chaco Hinterland lowtop hiking shoe
- Just a Colorado Gal returned from Alaska with sweet photos
- Banana Buzzbomb is in the zone.
- Calipidder spent a week cruising some of the finest the Sierra high country has to offer - making us all jealous.
- "An Epic Adventurer" hit up the Bear Creek Trail
- Central Overland posted a nice interview with LandCruising Adventure, reminding us all how sad it is that road trip season is over
- "An Epic Adventurer" explored the Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park (Yeah! It IS a National Park still!)
- Wasatch and Beyond posted some epic photos from the San Juans
- Section Hiker posted a recipe for Alpine Pasta, it's carb'tastic!
- Wandering the Wild hiked Cirque Meadow to Emmaline Lake
- ESRI created a very cool visualization of the Rim Fire
- Oregon is the first to try crowdfunding a bike path (They're at about $8,000 of their $100,000 goal)
- DUDE! Burning Man happened!
- Aziz Ansari was a beast at the James Franco Roast
- The greatest song ever was recorded. Fact. (What does the fox say!?)
- San Francisco is getting closer to an urban agriculture program