Over the last few weeks I've been up to a little housekeeping. All over the blog I've updated old content to be consistent with new styles and formats I've set up and be generally a little less awful. In some cases that means rewriting old posts, adding new photos, or adding all new content.
The posts below are some of the favorites that have been updated but there is more all over the blog (and also much more to still be done). Please poke around and enjoy.
- Mount Whitney Main Trail, Day 1 and Day 2
- Big Basin, Berry Creek Falls
- Angel Island, Backpacking Loop (I added a second day to this post)
- South Tufa, Mono Lake
- Young Lakes, Yosemite National Park Day 1
- Mission Peak, Summit Loop
- Best spots in the Bay Area for Wildflowers
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please shoot me an email at chris at outdorky.com or drop a comment below!